Monday, June 1, 2009

Indra And My Daily Meals

This is Indra. she and I have a hard time communicating but I have learned to say yeh khanna bahut badhiya hai (this food is delicious) because it always is!
I've gotten into the habit of eating a stuffed paratha for breakfast along with a small bowl of yogurt and some leftover vegetables - this is truly the breakfast of champions although I think I'll have to do the decathalon to lose the weight I'm sure to put on eating this every day.
For lunch she usually fixes rice, dal (a different kind every day) a vegetable and sometimes some meat. Dinner is pretty much the same except we get hot, homemade chapatis with it and either a lamb or chicken curry. I don't know how she does it, but everything she makes is delicious. My tolerance for spicy food has increased, although she doesn't overdo the heat generally.
I know I'm spoiled, but this is the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment